I met him in a trance as he walked along the street next to a huge building

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

I met him in a trance as he walked along the street next to a huge building



Today, as I return home, I have a chance to meet him as he walks along the street next to a huge building. With a quick pace he goes away leaving me floundering on my own. Breaking the restriction that was linked to me .. He was carrying his black bag and face of the misery of a huge .. And only minutes to find me in front of him Vagra Fahi and my eyes flying questions can not answer them. Rub his muzzle and shouted: I jumped from the bottom, you dreaded? I was running away from you and here you find me, and looked on his face signs of surprise .. I said to him dear luck that you have won who should follow me and nothing comes from nothing is just a description. I used to walk in Sabili and then I saw you from there. You took your steps and I followed you so that you would not miss me. I was walking and I was going, but I was a little faster than you. It is reasonable that it is you who have to chase me as a lover pursues his lover and as death follows me. He also pursues a small dahsh his mother, escapes a moment and then returns her hooves. Why are you trying to turn things around? Why not try to chase me even once. There was nothing wrong.
He was silent and then cried


إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات