I love her so much that sometimes I'll kill you one day, my dear, and bury you in me forever

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

I love her so much that sometimes I'll kill you one day, my dear, and bury you in me forever





I love her .. Yes I love her to the point of insanity .. I love her so much that sometimes I am in the psychological preparation to kill her .. To suffocate .. I am overwhelmed by a desire to slap and kissing after that .. If you ordered me to jump from the highest peak in the world Yes I will jump and proud. "The earth will receive me with a softness, as I fell on a cottony mountain. If you ordered me to kill one of them I would do it without hesitation. I will consider him as a criminal or a terrorist and kill him even if he is an advocate who will kill him, especially if he is a "thief".
I am not black and I am not racist in this. It is just a color. I am a beautiful white slave .. You will judge me in your slave as you wish. I worship you at your feet and ask him to wait and you plot on his cheeks kiss and it would be good if I get a hug to slow and bury myself in your warm fortune. She makes fun of me, provokes me, makes my situation blaze, she is a time bomb that will destroy me one day, but I will not stop. I will never stop loving her. She is a balm for my soul.
Her love is a vault that shines off the place and expels the blackness of evil away. Ah, my dear, I will kill you one day and bury you in me forever. I will give you the paradise you deserve. Are not you working? And then one is not ashamed of his servant because he did not want to order him. I will bring my head to you in my hand

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات