Our Excellency, the failure, refuses to break his attachment to me

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Our Excellency, the failure, refuses to break his attachment to me




Morning punk Haha.
I woke up suddenly and unusually before I could hear the annoying sound of the alarm clock, and to be frank with you, I hate that tone very much. But I do not change it at all, it is very disturbing to escape sleep from Jfoni escape.
I had decided to go back to dive into my sleep and draw up a beautiful dream for which I would live for the rest of the day. I tried and failed my attempt at failure and this is not new to our Excellency, the failure refuses to break his association with me.
I took my breakfast .. to move a semi-breakfast, my appetite in the morning usually engaged in a strike. I went out of the house almost drunk from sleep, and from the first slap of cold on my cheek I woke up from my hibernation to receive the first breath of fresh air, the atmosphere here is not pure at all. But the morning air stays fresh and I do not know why? In my short tour, I was about a quarter of an hour away from the house, and I thought I'd cut a good distance to see the first surprises of the day. A girl slaps her boyfriend and a loud slap penetrated my ear drum and stood for a moment to see the scene. In the first I thought it was slapped but it fell on him another slap assured me that I thought was wrong. I imagined myself in his place and found it funny, my face came up with a sarcastic smile and soon gave me a look that pushed me to complete my career. What if a hypothetical reality came and God came to slap me from here immediately? And before reaching the middle of the road that separates me from the workplace and the street was free of all the parasite may spoil the lovers of pleasure I appeared by surprise. Two true lovers this time seem to have met each other with desire and have begun to take off their clothes.
Then I said that it was very difficult especially in harsh weather and such a place. You muttered the movement of you wanderer You are just a viewer and you are not entitled to represent the starring role.
And if you will believe me before I get out of the street itself, but in front of the scene is not less than a piece of his predecessor. But this "kitty" scene from another planet "they love" and they kiss each other and the phone documents the moment to remember it after a while. A young man who is a bit taller than his girlfriend looks very stylish. His skin is brown with a strange hair story. The girl was blonde and her hair was hanging on her red cheeks and I would stop here so as not to look too long. No cosmetic effect on her face and yet it looked pretty pretty. They have been very much in tune with each other since the method of photography was disturbing and distorting the scenery as it appeared to me. I passed by them and with a sarcastic tone mixed with laughter, could I picture you? It sounds annoying. I escaped from his girlfriend's mouth a short and sly chuckle and then I passed the phone but I refused. It is not in the interest of my feelings to photograph them.
Then I met my brother in Taha. He stopped me and said with a sense of shame that he was lost and would be grateful if he showed him on the road. He added that he had been living in this place for several years but finally he remained on the road and did not know where he was with a more broken smile than he should have. "We are all infected with the tee and we are making our strides toward the unknown with swinging hope. Like it or at least make it feel good.
These scenes are not that strange because we encounter them always but when you see them in a row and in a brief circumstance and above all, students enter the box of surprise except my brother in the end ordered him strange and laughs.

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات