The vodka waiter gave me a vodka bottle of the bad kind, whispered to me with his lips without saying

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

The vodka waiter gave me a vodka bottle of the bad kind, whispered to me with his lips without saying



On a dark night of autumn nights, a cold damp night, especially wet, I had come back from a town bar, a modest bar sitting in the alley of most of its inhabitants, with poor people and poor pubs. I do not know what they picked up. .. !! In the sense of the clearer, so as to travel between now and then .. ?? I am not trying to search here for an answer, but I do everything I can not to ignore ...
The vodka waiter gave me a bottle of vodka of the bad kind, whispered to me with his lips without uttering a lip. Only looks were what we exchanged, filled the cup until the wine broke, I was lazy in something, anything .. ?? I put my hands on a wooden chair and then put them on my head, opening my brain, which is wrapped in a thousand cycles. Unleashed, as two frightened men sit next to me, grabbing the wine with greed. They are talking about women, and Bali was suddenly asked a question. It is not our most talk about women. This human being did not celebrate all of our conversations, but in all kinds of conversations, each chapter of our moments is penetrated, whether it is happy or unhappy moments, until you find two men who are in contact. Betty Bath, two fluttering down their stomachs indifferent to the mirror hanging by the nail of his rusting rust on the wall of Bali Matt And every one has taken his role in talking about a woman, and he may be talking about what he did with his friend Alarvenih last night, trying to highlight his beauty in front of his friend, and the other replied immediately and was injured his penis with a simple wound after a sudden surprise of the Mousa was not in mind, Did you burn it without shaving it .. ?? Any human you .. ?? Did not you get jealous? The other tries to get a little angry ..
Not all women love it bald .. for the fluff of a special sweetness, and this is well understood by a woman of forty, have you ever had a wedge .. ?? I guess you did not ... / Your answer is true, I do not marry except the young boys ..
My spirit was expelled amidst this mixed blaze in my imagination, the cups still knocking beside me, one after the other, and the chatter had cracked my head, and the wine was playing my head a little, I asked for beer this time, I felt it immediately and walked away.
On the way, I was wearing my pants. I took out a testicle instead of the penis. I did not notice until I felt the heat pouring down my thigh. The children chased me. They almost succeeded in shaking my head. I fell twice, one of the hiccups in the middle of a crowded street. A passerby, the driver also cursed me and said, "I'm drunk with a pimp and something else that I did not care about."
I do not regret those who have died without a reason, and it is no harm to be late for one of them. We will all be late or sooner, we will suffer for the same path, and no farewell to those who come from them, and to those who have forgotten their forgetfulness, as if they did what they used to be. It is the game of life and no regret, it is the will of nature, and we are nothing but it, numbers become nothing as soon as the count falls off, many zeros are nothing, and the numbers follow, the one becomes ten by ten, Something in the path is nothing ... @

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات