I remembered bad classes that took place in my childhood in elementary school, of course

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

I remembered bad classes that took place in my childhood in elementary school, of course


I was caught by surprise, a picture of a child in the social networking site "Facebook" .. A child has appeared on his face the effects of a slap, the fingers of a malicious hand painted on the innocence of his small face, a slap is evident strength and strength due to the effects of redness ...
I remember bad classes that took place in my childhood in elementary school, of course, violent images that remained immortal in my blood until today, horror moments we lived in a prison-like section, the teachers and teachers of Hathali, most of them were thieves, whips and machetes in the art of torture. I know perfectly well that he will show people, and they are the defenders of those I will write about, they will say, for example: "You are not aware of your knowledge" .. "Who taught me the characters I became a slave" .. To other false slogans empty, The truth is that most of the teachers are born to their friends, I do not care if I upset one of them, or one of them did not like my words. I am not talking about them at all, because their duty dictates to them to behave in perfect harmony with the student, with respect for his person, and to do the educational duty His direction is to teach him the right to education, and those who respect them must know the right of science, that we should not throw roses at them, and we should not thank them at all. The duty here is the Faisal, the duty of all conscience, the spiritual honor that does not wait. No one, either waiting for a gift of thanks from us or from others, thanked for teaching, Huda Versus a character, then it will not remain the lowest difference between them and their predecessors of the sons Qahbat ..
I say to them, that the author of the phrase "who taught me characters became his slave" .. He is either Ayyash subject subject to a pariah, or crazy foolish idiot, that the fall of slavery does not obligate us at all, but we do not even know who is, and where, but that His status is clear that she is lying beneath the slippers. If you teach me worthy characters, and you are a respectable teacher, if you do your duty with all respect and respect, then you will get the fruit of your effort. Either you become a teacher, and so is the future. Your children are taught the same love and tenderness that they have given. It becomes a drunkard Tlouka teach your son how to wrap the grass in the cigarette paper, it's connections, sir teacher, give and give, no thanks and bow, We must distinguish between the prison and the school, and between the teacher and the executioner, and to admit honestly, the failure of our education system, has reached the failure of the bottom, and to recognize also weak competencies, I know that the matter is deliberate, so I Sarwi story from the margin The sixth king, for example, will not accept to study his son with the people, and who will accept or accept from the companions of the royal palace to teach his children with the sheep of the people, sheep in the barn, and their children are their own place, Often, the pastures will not exceed the limits to which I mean only a few From the rebels and those with good luck, so things are going on with us, this is the practice of the Moroccan democracy, they have their education and our education, and we have a pardon.
I will stop at this point, until I download the story to you in the form of parts, and in any case it will not be long chapters .

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات