Honestly, I do not have any memories in the first and second grades, as I mentioned before, except the memory of the picture that my master picked me up

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Honestly, I do not have any memories in the first and second grades, as I mentioned before, except the memory of the picture that my master picked me up

The dust evaporated from a time gone by, from a past that I can not describe as a complete description. It always happens that we review some memories, but all the memories.
Unfortunately, I do not remember much about my first class trip, especially in the first and second year, all I remember then, my first sitting on a wooden photo bench, her beautiful chestnut hair, and the huge strange machine that I carry on her young boy's chest. Her long neck divides her half-naked, half-naked apples, the background is very beautiful and magnificent, reddish-blue flowers adjoining a running river, photographs of a giraffe and a black-and-white striped horse. The photographer leaned slightly over me as I adjusted my face the way she saw fit. The picture is the best position I have to see through her breasts, almost naked, with beautiful ovules mediated by reddish reddish dreams, her nipples look nicer than those of our neighbor, who is nursing her daughter's daughter, whose milk has dried in her chest prematurely. She smiled a silly smile. The hijacker quickly turned on my face, and then told me that everything was over. It seemed that I would miss it again for that chair that looked at the bliss, but my thirst stopped when I came across a picture of his thick neck.
The first picture is the great meaning for us to enter the big school, so we called it, big in its name small in its interior, ah as we were fools, we missed the saying "
.
In all honesty, I have no memories in the first and second grades, as I mentioned before, except the memory of the picture taken by my bare chesteless wife, who was immortal in my memory. Without her nakedness, I would never have remembered it. I was honored by the respected teacher who taught me the first year and the honorable teacher. The second year, as well as the joy of success, especially that the son of our neighbor fell in the second row, which Kayin study with me in the same section, they say that his father hung him from his feet in the ceiling, with a rope bought specifically for that purpose, and ate the poor of the sticks what he ate Drum from his executioner ....
I went to the third grade in elementary school. At the beginning of the school year, children looked at us from the windows. One of them told us that luckily we will study this year with our husband's husband, our mother's husband ... !!! We did not understand what he was trying to point to, but the first lesson was enough to remove the ambiguity of "our mother's husband." The teacher asked us to write on the white paper the occupations of our fathers. Remember that someone wrote to him that his father was an artist. . ?? In any area of ​​art works, the silence of the child long, the teacher changed its features in looking at the face of the boy, and then said the child: Halaqi .. laughed at him all the children of the section, and laughed teacher mocking cynicism, and kept repeating as he crosses the sides of the seats and raised the impact of his feet ways .. Ways ... And she was knocking on our ears, Halaiki! Halaiki! HH
A child did not stop laughing, called on her until she stood next to the blackboard, and asked her as she was wearing it from inside, she was nailed in her place and stood still moving, but she trembled trembling and her teeth caught deaf heard amid the silence that hovered on us, kicked the pimp left man, Until the shoe flew and collapsed in the air and hit the roof and then finally corner in one corner, the ground was suddenly filled with water, and the teacher told us laughed at it .. Come on laughs have wet the poor in her clothes هه..هه..ههه !!
I still remember her name, so I remember her family title, not long when I met her carrying a baby in her arms while dragging behind her two children while her husband, who was a few minutes behind her and was still looking at the eyes of university girls, Transparent sexy, as it is also holding the hand of a child was also engaged in dragging a plastic toy rope, has hit some stones attached to the ground ....
Continued........

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات