Even the so-called marriage, is the most types of slavery, but is a deception of the spirit,

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Even the so-called marriage, is the most types of slavery, but is a deception of the spirit,

give the matter importance .. ?? Is it worth it? Is it really that as soon as I remove my hands from the hand of one of them or from the hand of one of them, they appear to me like a backward devil, to put my fingers to my fingers, to accuse me, then to formulate the terms of betrayal, to look unclean and wicked, Which is written on the alleged archives, is not so much involved in the matter, but the march to him this game is necessary, which is to leave both today and tomorrow ....
For the passing of moments, as for our happiness and moments, any farewell is not due to us, that is, we win between the souls of love due to nature beyond our control. Those who gave the name of "betrayal" are only infidels of life. And they have not seen any bright dawn coming point creeping us from the horizon enlightening, the betrayal they emanate from the hearts of despair, from hearts eager to enslave others, to possess even the last hair of us, another hair made from the louse of the house and a cow, betrayal against the concept of freedom, But the restrictions of rape on the necks of our souls who yearn for freedom wherever they have open doors and opened ...
And even the so-called marriage, is the most forms of slavery, but the trick of the spirit, and the contract signed the certificate of injustice against the soul, curse on any paper claiming to combine souls, soon discover one party without the other, but the farce of mistake, In front of the spirit of another lover and a lover, this is what I wanted to interpret, it is conclusive evidence of the right of my words, that love outside the framework of the decade escape, a refuge for our lives deprived of freedom, imagine with me to wake up in the morning, and when your partner tries to kiss you morning so suddenly surprised Wearing your pants until you decide to leave, yes leave so simply, and go to where you will not You see her face again, it has nothing to do with treachery, or with the annulment of a silly era they call a contract, it's so life, the departure is related to every chapter of our lives, we leave when it becomes unbearable to us, when the situation becomes miserable, We want to leave, not to see their faces, which I am used to seeing every day, every moment ...
One of them dared when he asked me whether I would agree to leave my partner or my love with her, so I simply answered that you did not spoil it by waking up early in the morning to gather up everything for her and for the sake of the old days to leave me a message that she had left , Just to write "go" so that I can smoke my cigar without waiting to smoke together and to be accompanied by safety and exclusive by the Lord to care and save ...

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات