White women sit next to a black man by plane

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

White women sit next to a black man by plane

White women sit next to a black man by plane
It was very disturbed by this situation
...
Therefore summoned the host said to her:
You obviously do not see the situation that I'm in it, I've Ociltamona next to a black man, and I do not agree to be next to a nasty man, Give me an alternative seat
She said her host an Arab nationality:
Ahdia ma'am, all the seats on this flight is nearly full
But let me looking for a seat .... free (!!
The hostess went for two minutes and then returned and said to her:
Madam, as I told you, I did not find available seats in the Economy Class
So I informed the captain, and he told me that there is also no vacant seats in business class
But there is only one seat in the First Class excellent
Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued not usual for our company to permit someone from the Economy Class to sit in first class excellent
But according to these exceptional circumstances
The captain feels that it is inappropriate to be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone nasty to this point so ...!
The host turned to the black man
She said: Sir, if you carry your hand
And follow me, a seat awaits you in first class excellent !!!!
In this moment, the stunned passengers who had been following the situation from the beginning and applauded the host
To discipline indirect lady white
They are created from the "sperm"
We continued the "clay"
Our clothes and the finest of the "worm"
Our food and delicacies from "Bee"
And Mrkdna "hole. Underground
So why Ntekbr !!

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات