Sparrows look at me when I

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sparrows look at me when I

The pair entered and found his wife crying asked her why she said that our house sparrows which were above the tree look at me when I'm without a veil and this may be a sin to God ... he accepted the pair between her eyes on her chastity and her fear of God and brought an ax and cut the tree.
A week after he returned from work early and found his wife asleep the arms of her lover!
He did not do nothing but take it what it needs, and fled from the whole city
Bringing to a distant city and found people gathered near the palace of the King when he asked them why they said the King treasury had been stolen, in the meantime, passed a man walking on tiptoes inquired of this is Sheikh said the city and walking on tiptoes, fearing that Adas ant Viasa God!
The man said, By Allah, I have found the thief sent me to the king.
He said to the king that the sheikh is the one who stole Khozantek though you claiming that I will cut off my head ... gave soldiers Sheikh After investigation admitted Sheikh theft!
The king said, how did you know that the robber told the man:
When the reservists exaggerated and talk about virtue exaggerated know that he will cover a great offense

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات