Fear of gloating enemies

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fear of gloating enemies

It is said that a woman died, her husband and her two daughters after Vosabha poverty and few
He asked the owner of the house rent Fdzt Vokhrjha from Casablanca
Bbnadtha went to another town for fear of gloating enemies
He was freezing cold when he entered the
City introduced her daughters in an abandoned mosque and went trick them sustenance
It passes a Muslim man is sedate Sheikh town
I explained to him intact and I said a strange woman and my daughters orphans
Odechlthm deserted mosque at the entrance to the town and I want tonight strength
He said to her, Give me proof of the sincerity of your words
She said to him I am not a strange woman in the town knows me turned away from them
She went of his own broken heart
On the way he met an elderly man I explained to him intact, and excised him what happened to her with Sheikh
The man stood up and was a Christian and sent them some of his wives and daughters and brought them to his home
Votamhn Olbsan best food and the most exquisite dress and lodged him in the grace and dignity.
Halfway through the night when he saw it, the Muslim sheikh in his dream if the Resurrection had
Major-General at the head of the Prophet have been held, and if the Palace of emerald green balconies of pearls and rubies, and the domes of pearl and coral,
Sheikh asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him who the palace said:
For a Muslim man united
Said: O Messenger of God I am a Muslim man uniform said to him, peace be upon him:
Hat proof of the sincerity of your words, it is what Qsdtk Poor woman told her, Hattie proof of the sincerity of your words. The same applies to you Hat evidence of the truth of your word
Be aware of the man sleeping on the sad response to women, then make roams the country and ask them even indicated by it when the man Christian
I went to him and said: I want you to women who are faced yesterday and daughters
He said that this was a way for parenteral blessings of what parenteral
Sheikh Take me thousand dinars and Slmhn he said to Christian:
I do not.
Sheikh said: It does not even have to do
Said Christian: you want you I'm entitled to it, and I saw him in the palace, which create more sleep for me, sure of what grew yesterday
I and my household
Even Oslmna
We are all at the hands of this woman
And I saw like the one I saw you in more sleep
Lee said the Messenger of Allah: Women and their daughters have
I said: Yes, O Messenger of Allah, the palace said, you and your household, so he left and has a Muslim sheikh of sadness and gloom that no one knows except God
And this
The story Saheeh

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات