Pregnancy is not a disease and deficit and tiring it is to give life to someone else small

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pregnancy is not a disease and deficit and tiring it is to give life to someone else small

Doctor Joseph Brunner decided that the fetus Samuel need surgery but if
Get him out of his mother's womb it will die
So it has to perform a process inside the mother's womb
I did not mind the mother (Julie Armas) to make the process as she works as a nurse
Generating at the same hospital and she knows very well how the skill of the doctor in such Brunner
Those cases
During the operation the doctor made an opening in the mother's womb to be able to perform the operation of the fetus,
And having finished the process and while he is trying to return the uterus to its place
Samuel took out a very small finger of his hand and grabbed the doctor
Dr. Bronner says: "It was the moment of the moments that have occurred in my life, impact on
So that I could at that moment I froze where I am and I could not do anything or to move my finger,
I felt that all my limbs had been frozen. "
And very quickly and before that this is the most exciting and emotional situation in the world ends
These pictures were taken and published in the newspapers were "Please Her Hand" name.
Newspapers have written about these images
Samuel that the fetus may hand out small from the womb of his mother holding a finger like a doctor so he wanted to say to him,
"Thank you to save you my life."
Mother says it after seeing the picture has been crying for several days:
I have learned from this picture that the pregnancy is not a disease and deficit and tiring it is to give life to someone else is small and weak and need you to protect you ....
The process has succeeded 100% and Samuel was born after completing the pregnancy and is now
in a good health

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات