Information is very useful for Atvutea after Alaqrah share when friends will not take a minute of your time and others did not know

ضع كود إعلان هنا

الأحدث

6/recent/ticker-posts

Information is very useful for Atvutea after Alaqrah share when friends will not take a minute of your time and others did not know

Mosques free of charge but empty and discos filled with money, but something strange that people are ignoring the access to paradise free of charge, but they are buying fire money Oh Ahidina and rectify our situation and grant us in terms of not counted






One man said that his wife asked him to write a number of negative characteristics which are hoped to be changed, and at the request of one of the women's associations involving his wife, what was the man except that he wrote: "I love my wife as it is, I do not see them as flawed "! And it gave the paper wrappers as Assembly asked its members, and the next day he returned to find his wife standing at the door of the house in her hand a bouquet of flowers, which receive him with tears of joy! It was a great surprise for her, especially as it was discovered that praise to the public!
The husband says, "I have more than six errors in Zojta..atarafon what these mistakes are and how they dealt with pair-wise to know the rest of the story as well, and not an order to visit my profile Thanks to everyone who had the honor to add or follow-up that you love stories


I do not regret I thought of a friend Fajzlna, nor regret I thought of a loved Vahjrna, but regret the enemy I thought helped me.



Not great but humble
Not only flaunts despicable
Minds nor measured ages
How many small masterful mind
And how much of a great mind is empty









إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات